FUSION Backup and Recovery
Don’t let a minor disaster put you out of business
Every small business owner knows the importance of their business data. What many don’t realize is that while the chances of a major disaster are quite remote, the majority of data loss is the result of small localized problems. Could your business weather a major equipment failure caused by a tree falling through the roof, a lightning strike, or even theft?
StrategicFusion has you covered:
- Business continuity and disaster recovery planning – customized for your business needs
- Data backup and recovery – to “bullet proof” your mission-critical data files
- Fast recovery for files and email – get back to business quickly
- Virtualization of failed servers – reduces downtime from days to hours
- 50 GB of offsite storage - ensures data security and compliance
- Built-in archiving – more cost-effective and reliable than tape
- 24/7 monitoring and management – ensures data integrity
- If your Server/Desktop is unresponsiveIt is extrememly incommmon for a StrategicFusion client to need to restore a destroyed harddrive, however we get many calls from people who are at the end of their rope. We exclusively use DriveSavers to recover harddrives and you should too.
StrategicFusion combines planning, prevention, and protection to make sure your business thrives no matter what comes your way. Let us help you protect your company against the disasters that can literally put you out of business.
We provide a range of Computer Support, Computer Network Services, IT Support, Computer Security, Help Desk, Backup and Disaster recovery in Atlanta, Alpharetta, Roswell, Cumming, Sandy Springs, Buckhead, Marietta, Duluth, Gwinnett and Dunwoody.
Local experts who can visit on-site: Alpharetta computer support, Atlanta computer network services, Sandy Springs Computer Repair, Alpharetta Backup and Data Recovery, Atlanta IT support, Roswell Microsoft Small Business Server, and Dunwoody Cloud Computing.